Hello! Do you want to be part of our crew, but you do not have knowledge of aviation? Do not worry and apply, youll have several months of training with professionals before shift work! They show everything you need to know.
- Position: Junior Aeronautical Data Specialist
- Company: LUFTHANSA SYSTEMS POLAND
- Trade: Aeronautical Data Team
- Location: GDAŃSK
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
- Readiness for shift work (our team render a 24/7 service, including nights, weekends and holidays – are you ready for that?),
- Proficiency in English - both verbal and written (your daily tasks, documents, tools and communication will be in English),
- Analytical skills and good attention to details (we manage high volume of data and information),
- Curiosity to learn (we will develop your aeronautical knowledge continuously) and willingness to share knowledge with other teammates (it is a fundamental way to make each other better!),
- Ability to work independently but also as a team player (good atmosphere and collaboration within the team is very important for us),
- Availability from 1st October, 2019 (this day training group will start an amazing adventure into aviation industry).
What do we welcome?
- Interest in aviation,
- Bachelor’s or Master’s diploma,
- Another language would be an advantage (Spanish, French, German, Russian, Chinese).
If you like working in a team, analytical thinking is your characteristic and 3-shift system is an advantage for you – then you might be someone we are looking for. As a team we ensure that one of the most effective flight planning solutions worldwide is up-to-date 24 hours a day. We receive aeronautical data (e.g. NOTAMs, AIP, Weather Information) from around the world and update them in Lido Flight system.
- International working environment with a wide range of learning programs, optional language classes and personal development opportunities,
- Incentives related to Lufthansa Group memberships,
- Benefits package that includes private medical care (also offers for family members), life insurance, co-financing of the Multisport or Visa Benefits card,
- Support passion for sport (LSYP Active!), travel (LSYP Explore!) and knowledge sharing (Analysis Guilds),
- Exciting events like LSYP Football Cup, Carnival and Christmas Parties (we love themed parties!), Family Picnics,
- Fresh fruits and countless amounts of good coffee and tea,
- Free bike and car parking, but also immediate vicinity of SKM.
Inne oferty pracodawców: