QIAGEN is one of the world’s leading biotechnology companies. With our sample to insight solutions that unlock valuable molecular information from biological samples, QIAGEN helps to improve healthcare and safeguard our societies, enables the development of new medicines and paves the way for scientific breakthroughs.
Join the revolution – and see how you can make a difference
Location: Wroclaw (Breslau), Poland
Functional Area: Supply Chain
Employment Type: Regular Full-Time
- Control and support of import & export processes and related regulatory compliance.
- Creation and management of import & export related documentation; current and archive.
- Communication with Import Brokers and Export Forwarders.
- Monitor import & export related activities to validate operating systems, processes, files, and databases are functioning in compliance.
- Provide Trade Compliance support within QIAGEN as required, e.g. interacting and collaborating with Logistics & Supply Chain teams in Wroclaw and Germany.
- Education in foreign trade, brokerage or Custom law.
- Minimum 3 years of import & export business application experience.
- Working knowledge of import & export control requirements.
- Experience with Trade Compliance administration and related authorities would be a plus.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and SAP (SAP GTS preferred).
- Very good knowledge of English, knowledge of German language would be a plus.
- Experience in communication across all levels within organization.
- Diligence and accuracy.
- Very good coordination & time management skills.
- Possibility to develop in an international company.
- Attractive office location in Sky Tower.
- Attractive benefits package.
- Language classes.
- Private medical care.
- Group Life Insurance.
- Pension Program after 1 year with QIAGEN.
- Friendly atmosphere.
- Happy Monday :)
Inne oferty pracodawców: