Sivantos Group is a leading manufacturer of hearing aids whose roots go back 140 years. We offer hearing aids branded Signia, Audio Service, Rexton and A&M. Accessories, fitting software, smartphone apps and diagnostics workflow, as well as service solutions also make up our portfolio. Sivantos employs approx. 6,000 people in more than 25 countries – from AU (Australia) to ZA (South Africa). Our International Markets department serves customers in another 95 countries; that means you can buy our hearing aids practically anywhere. And in many parts of the world we have already built up market-leading positions.
On this position you will be responsible for conducting assertive and timely communication with our trading partners and customers to understand the market, products, and any factors impacting the sales behaviors and translating these into accurate forecasting within the organization, ensure optimal inventory levels and reach expected service requirements from our customers and affiliates.
- Improvement of the sales and operational planning process
- Demand analysis and forecasting
- Analysis of market behavior and global demand
- Participation in projects aimed at process optimization
- Preparation of analyzes, summaries and forecasts using analytical tools
- At least 3 year of working experience in analysing big data and forecasting sales demand
- Planning experience and advanced skills in using the ERP class
- Knowledge about Operations and Supply Chain processes.
- Practical knowledge about risk management and problem solving
- Lean manufacturing - Continuous improvement mindset and focus.
- Excellent in Microsoft Excel and business analytics tools such as Power BI
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and intercultural skills, working with global stakeholders.
- Highly developed leadership skills
- Advanced English - spoken & written
- Frequent business trips
- Employment in a stable company with an established position in the market
- Good working environment
- Challenging problems to solve
- Package of benefits such as private medical insurance, sport card, integration and family parties, holidays bonus, life insurance
Inne oferty pracodawców: