Apotex is a Canadian, global pharmaceutical company that produces high-quality, affordable medicines for patients around the world. In Poland, we have been successfully building the trust of our partners for over 20 years, focusing on such therapeutic areas as cardiology, allergology, urology, CNS, neurology, transplantation and others.
Currently, due to dynamic development, we are looking for candidates for the position of:
- Takes part in building long-term supply chain strategies and networks that address capacity issues and production location decisions in support of business goals.
- Supports business execution of new programs and initiatives that include promotional activities, forecast, new product launches, and network redesigns.
- Monitors key sales and operations planning performance indicators, cost-to-serve performance data, and coordinates cross-functional work teams to increase effectiveness of supply chain initiatives.
- Manages or performs procurement, supply and logistics work for finished goods, or products for resale including the following:
- Demand/Inventory/ Planning & Control
- Warehousing, Distribution & Transportation
- International Trade
- Proactively and continually monitors timelines of planned deliveries
- Manages capacity constraints with forecasted demand requirements, including the management of safety stock levels to optimize customer service while minimizing loss due to carrying costs and obsolescence.
- Builds and updates respective databases providing the information re. planned deliveries and placed POs
- Previous experience in supply chain in Gx Pharma industry
- Good understanding of Gx Pharma supply chain processes and dynamics
- Experience in preparation of RFC, POs, demand plan and co-operation with respective stakeholders
- Good, practical knowledge of MS Office including advanced excel
- Experience in multi-task, multi-culture projects coordination
- Experience in co-operation with multiple functions
- Experience in internal customer service
- Experience in preparation of presentations and analyses
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Attention to details and dedication to high quality of deliverables
- Ability to perform multitask with sense of urgency
- Self-motivation, persistance and patience
- Fluent in English
- Work in an international pharmaceutical group with a very strong position in the world market in a team with unique organizational culture
- Employment contract
- Attractive salary and motivating system
- Company car
- Medical care, Cafeteria program and life insurance
- Extra days off
Inne oferty pracodawców: